Key to You Hair Design, is the environmental impact of the products we use. We use a wide and extensive selection of both Aveda and Organic Colour System products as well as both haircare ranges which are also available to purchase from the salon. We’re a GHD stockist and proud to be a part of the Hair Salons That Care scheme.
The Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essence
Aveda are always mindful of the following consideration when formulating a product:
- The raw materials for ingredients used in the products.
- The impact on the communities and their ecosystems which provide those raw materials.
- The processing of raw materials into the ingredients for the products.
- The impact of the finished products on people and the environment.
Aveda strives to ensure products will not only benefit their customers through exceptional performance, but that they will positively impact the people and economies from which the productís ingredients are sourced.
Find the Aveda Hair Colour that’s right for you!
Full spectrum permanent hair colour
Aveda’s permanent hair colour offers endless shade choices from outrageous shades to purely natural looks and amazing grey coverage results.
Full spectrum deep hair colour
Designed for naturally dark hair, full spectrum deep hair colour provides the ideal balance of lift and tone for a naturally cool results.
Renewable and Sustainable
Green Ingredients means that they originate from renewable, sustainable, or organic plant-based sources and are naturally-derived, meaning the majority of the ingredient is derived from plant or mineral sources.
Green Ingredients do not negatively impact the ecosystems from which they are sourced and are biodegradable having been through an environmentally friendly production processes.
Organic Colour Systems
We're Kind To Hair and Kind to the Planet
- There is less risk of scalp irritation.
- The salon environment is far more pleasant, as there is no ammonia gas.
- There is a reduced risk of an allergic reaction – we use the lowest level of PPD’s (pigment) possible to effectively colour the hair (our average is 0.33%, as opposed to the legal maximum within the EU of 4%).
- Colour correction is made easy as there is no damage to the hair.
- Your hair will benefit form improved condition and shine due to lower ph of the colour systems.
- All Herb UK products (manufacturers of Organic Colour Systems) are accredited by ‘Choose Cruelty Free’ (CCF). CCF is an independent, non-profit organisation which actively promotes a cruelty-free lifestyle.
- As a member of the Cosmetics Toiletry & Perfumery Association (CTPA), Herb UK is actively working to promote practices that do not require animal testing, and using non-animal tested ingredients.
Naturally Better Colour
Organic Colour Systems is the first-ever range of permanent colours made from the maximum amount of certified organic ingredients and the minimum amount of chemicals to colour hair as naturally as possible.